Nowadays, to achieve a good health or an improved fitness level has become a vital part of our lives due to the poor diet and less physical activities that are the leading cause of several chronic health problems.
People from all over the world are now keen to find means of living healthy and fit for life, as the possibilities of being diseased or suffer from modern chronic diseases are increasing day after day. With the popularity of fitness and wellness, the fitness and good health have become a huge business.
Thousands of fitness experts are contributing their roles in this field. Some of them are really acknowledged with the true spirit of sports & games, the real way of how to perform exercises, how to eat right naturally and how much exercises should we do. On the other hand, several fake fitness experts are also leading innocent people on the wrong way and making exercises a complicated mathematical question that can be solved by applying too many formulas and rules. Besides these people, there are many other factors that have made fitness and wellness a difficult to achieve a task such as quicker weight loss plans, building giant muscles in a couple of weeks and much more.
To achieve success overnight have ruined our concept about natural living. The new fitness industry has changed the way people think about getting fit by promoting false and quick fitness plans. These false and ineffective fitness plans are also known as fitness myths.
Here are some common fitness myths:
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017