Quick Weight Loss Does Not Harm Anyway
Rapidly increasing weight and the ways to control this weight have changed the mindset of people. In weight loss industry, it is possible to lose weight in quicker short time without having any side effect of strict dieting and over exertion (over-exercise). When you lose weight in quicker short time by leaving several healthy foods and by doing most intense exercises, it affects your physical and mental health as well.
In fact, rapid weight loss also includes loss of muscle mass that slows down your body’s natural metabolism that helps your body in burning fat naturally and in generating physical energy. When you perform intense exercises for more than an adequate duration, your muscles receive intense damage that cannot be easily recovered in a normal recovery period of 24 hours and leads to muscle loss.
On the other hand, strict dieting never lets you have a required amount of nutrients that leads to nutrition deficiency.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017