Free Weight Exercises
In building stronger and bigger muscles, proper technique and form of doing reps with weights deserve great attention.
Proper form and technique is what minimize sports injuries and improve your performance. Focusing only on progress and lifting heavier weights to develop giant and stronger muscles while sacrificing skilled lifting and proper form make your body more susceptible to injuries and severe muscle soreness.
Training with multiple free weight exercises such as deadlifts, squats, incline bench presses, dumbbell back rows, pull ups/chin-ups, parallel bar dips and dumbbell/barbell shoulder presses, cable lat pull-down, Barbell and dumbbell shrugs maximize progress by improving your technique to lift heavier weights.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017