Proper Training Duration
If lifting heavy weights, doing numerous reps and spending hours in the gym build giant and stronger muscles, then gym owners could not be defeated. Only lifting weight and doing several reps in each set does not work, lifting weight with a proper technique is what you need to build stronger, well-defined and giant muscles instead.
You can see many fellows in the gym doing unnecessarily long workouts to build stronger and giant muscles in a quicker short time, however, they never succeed in building what they expect. In fact, making your workout drag on like marathon gives your muscles severe damage that cannot be easily recovered. The severe damage you receive during prolonged muscle building exercises slows down building giant and stronger muscles in expected time.
In addition, there is no research that shows prolonged muscle-building exercises are effective in building stronger muscles. Your training (weight training to build and define muscles) duration should not be more than 1 hour. Increase your workout intensity gradually (day by day) to make your training effective.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017