Rest your Body
All muscle building and strengthening exercises are mostly high intensity exercises and are generally performed on non-consecutive days of a week. Perform low intensity exercises or completely rest on off days to recover and build stronger muscles.
Treat your body with complete rest or lower your training volume for a week after every two months of your weight training to refresh your body and mind.
I hope you liked the article. Do you have any question? feel free to ask in the comments section below.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017