Even though you love to exercise, doing a similar routine week in and week out will get a little bit boring. In fact, a study at the University of Florida discovered that doing the same exercises repetitiously raises your chances of quitting — but as workouts are diverse, gym goers become even more encouraged.
With our daily activities and lives getting busier it’s very difficult to have the time and endurance to get into a good exercise routine.
Consider these ways to beat exercise boredom!
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017