Change your Workout Routine
A University of Florida research uncovered that people who added variety to their exercises were more inclined to stay with their programs than the class that did the exact same workouts every day.
Not just does a monotonous workout routine bring about boredom, doing a similar thing again and again gets you in a fitness plateau. When you over and over again do the same workout, your muscles easily adapt to the repetitive motions, resulting in your progress to get to a screeching halt. Therefore, if you’re a cardio-only type girl, try incorporating some strength training or power yoga into your routine.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017