Egg Scramble with Chicken
3 oz. cooked chicken breast, diced
6 large egg whites
3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat.
Add egg whites; cook, mixing constantly, for 5 minutes, or until almost done.
Add chicken and cheese; cook, mixing frequently, for 4 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Season with salt and pepper if needed; garnish with basil.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017