Avocado with Eggs
2 eggs, hard-boiled
1/2 avocado, diced
1 teaspoon fresh herbs, optional
Peel the eggs and run under cold water.
Shift to a cutting board, and slice into quarters.
Mix your chopped eggs with the diced avocado in a bowl or mug. Top with garnishes of your choice, and enjoy.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017