6 ounces Greek yogurt, nonfat
1 teaspoon raw pepita seeds
1 tablespoon fresh raspberries
1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
Scoop out seeds from the center of your half cantaloupe.
Fill up the hole with nonfat Greek yogurt.
Add berries to the yogurt and garnish with pepita seeds.
Use a spoon to scoop bites right out of your cantaloupe peel!
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017