Matcha Chia Pudding
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1-tablespoon matcha powder
1-cup vanilla almond milk
In a jar, mix chia seeds, matcha powder, and coconut milk. Mix well so that chia seeds don’t stick together.
Cover the jar leave overnight in the fridge.
Before serving, shake it well and top with almonds and shredded coconut.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017