Smoked Salmon Sandwich
2 whole wheat bread slices
4 oz. salmon, smoked
¼-cup cottage cheese
¼ of cucumber, sliced
2 tablespoons chives, sliced
Toast the bread slices.
In a small bowl, mix chives and cottage cheese and spread evenly on bread slices.
Now layer one slice with salmon, cucumber mixture, salt, and pepper.
Top with other slice and serve.
I hope you liked these breakfast recipes. Which one will you try first? please share in the comments.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017