Talia Pollock, vegan chef and the zany host of Party in My Plants, can pretty much guarantee that she has the power to transform you into a morning person with this recipe. If you’re already a morning person, that just means she’s already converted you preemptively. She’s that good. Her morning person apple pie protein muffins really put a pep in your pillow. Try saying that five times fast. Knowing you have one waiting for you after you hit snooze a couple times is enough to make even a morning hater happier with the sunrise. It’s time to get excited to be alive!
These are rich in plant protein. They’re dairy, gluten, and refined-sugar free. This makes them filling and easy to digest, a great combo. They taste like apple pie, which makes them worth waking up for. They’re also easy to make – always a bonus.
Start with a scoop of vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder. Add half a cup of oat flour, half a cup of chia seeds, one and a half teaspoons of baking powder, a quarter teaspoon of sea salt, a quarter cup of raisins, a quarter cup of walnuts, two teaspoons of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of allspice, a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg, and a quarter teaspoon of ginger. Phew! Mix all those together.
In a separate bowl, you’ll add wet ingredients. Pour in a third cup of maple syrup, a third cup almond milk – plus two teaspoons, and one teaspoon of vanilla. Mix that and then mix it into the dry ingredients. Easy peasy apple muffin squeezy (but don’t squeeze them until they are done)! Stir in a chunked up apple. Pop the dough into muffin tins you’ve greased with coconut oil.
Place them in a 300 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 30 minutes. Enjoy the apple pie smell and eat it only once they’re cool enough to eat. Try them in your toaster too! Welcome to mornings!
- Almond Butter Apple Slices | Marzia Prince - October 21, 2016
- Apple Pie Protein Muffins - October 7, 2016
- Margherita-Style Vegan Pizza Recipe - October 6, 2016
- Vegetarian Recipe The Rice Yum Bowl - September 30, 2016
- Boost Sex Drive Naturally | Jason Wrobel - September 29, 2016
- Vegan Protein Pancakes With Talia Pollock - September 23, 2016
- How To Detox Naturally & Safely - September 22, 2016
- End of Summer Abs Exercises with Tim McComsey - September 17, 2016
- Personal Peach Parfait - September 16, 2016
- 7 Minute Workout With Tim McComsey - September 15, 2016