Here’s how to Questify Jalapeño Poppers!
(per serving, serving size 2 poppers)
- Calories: 111
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 7g
- Net Carbs: 2g (0.5 sugar)
- Fiber: 0g
- Total Carbs: 2g
- P/CAL: 33%
- 1 bag Quest® Cheddar & Sour Cream Protein Chips
- 8 jalapeño peppers
- 4 slices of bacon (cut in half)
- 6 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 1⁄ 2 ounces sharp light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice each jalapeño in half and remove seeds and membranes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Hand crush Quest Protein Chips™ into crumbs and place into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each jalapeño half.
- Place egg white in a bowl that’s big enough to fit one of the jalapeño halves.
- Dip each jalapeño half in egg white and coat with chips.
- Wrap each jalapeño with half a slice of bacon.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add poppers to dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve.
- How Steph Became the First CrossFit Coach with Cerebral Palsy - October 11, 2016
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers - October 6, 2016
- Quest Employees Try Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies - October 5, 2016
- John Glaude Went From Obese To Physique - October 4, 2016
- Lemon Blueberry Protein Bundt Cake Recipe - September 29, 2016
- Quest Transformation Season 2 - September 27, 2016
- Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe - September 22, 2016
- Protein Biscuit Sliders Anyone? - September 15, 2016
- Patrick’s INCREDIBLE Journey to the Paralympic Games - September 13, 2016
- Blueberry PROTEIN Muffins - September 8, 2016