Beast Creature Creatine Wins Supplement of The Year 2015 Beast Sports Nutrition’s Creature Creatine has won the 2015 Creatine Supplement of The Year on BodyBuilding.com, for the second year in a row, as well as winning breakout brand of the year in 2012 and 2013.
Creatine fuels intense weight training and endurance activities to push harder, go faster, and recover quicker. In the process, it stimulates lean muscle mass, acts as a support system to prevent against muscle breakdown, and aids in muscle recovery. Creature is a blend of five top quality types of creatine. Creature is designed to work with the entire Beast Line of Supplements, ready to help anyone serious about getting big, being strong, keeping fit and staying healthy.
Read The Full Story at https://beastsports.com/2015/09/beast-creature-creatine-wins-creatine-supplement-of-the-year-2015/
- Beast Creature Creatine Wins Supplement of The Year 2015 - September 8, 2015
- Tabitha Klausen Trains Legs Like a BEAST - August 25, 2015
- Katie Chung Hua’s Favorite Chocolate Protein Milkshake Recipe - August 25, 2015
- Train Chest Like a BEAST Sean Sarantos - August 24, 2015
- Brandan Fokken At The 2014 Olympia Fitness & Performance Expo - December 3, 2014
- How To Beat The Salmon Ladder? - October 11, 2014
- Vanilla Nut-Pudding With Tabitha Klausen - August 8, 2014
- Chocolate Covered Protein Strawberries With Tabitha Klausen - August 8, 2014
- Oatmeal Pancakes With Katie Chung Hua - August 6, 2014
- Steak & “Faux-Tatos” With Sean Sarantos - August 6, 2014