Creatine is one of the most studied supplements in the world. The results are that it conclusively works – we explain how and the benefits with creatine supplementation.
Creatine is found naturally in the body where it is used to create ATP, the body’s only energy source. Whilst creatine can be obtained from red meat, it is more practical to take higher-dose creatine supplements in order to achieve the required levels, which range from providing more energy for high intensity exercise, increase strength and power and to support lean body composition goals.
- MyProtein Launches Active Women Range w. Louise Thompson, Abby Pell & Nina Ross - October 11, 2016
- Carbs? Best Time To Eat (+ Function & Supplementation) - October 10, 2016
- How to Make Protein Custard - October 6, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids | Omega 3 6 & The Benefits Of Healthy Fats In Your Diet - October 5, 2016
- How To Make Pina Colada Protein Shake - September 30, 2016
- Danny Willett & Matthew Fitzpatrick, Dedication, Motivation And Ambition - September 28, 2016
- Super Greens Powder, What & How - September 27, 2016
- The Benefits With Creatine Supplementation - September 26, 2016
- Best Amino Acids For Training - September 23, 2016
- Chocolate Brownie Nice Cream Protein Dessert Recipe - September 22, 2016