You’re in for a treat today. Jason Wrobel, the lovable celebrity chef, author, and television host, is in the hizzle to teach you how to boost your sex drive naturally! That’s right, J-Wro is all about the libido in this video. You’re welcome!
Apart from the obvious, enhancing your libido can have a host of other health benefits. More energy, better hormones, extra happiness, and improved heart health can all come from taking vitamins, supplements, and superfoods for libido.
Start by getting more testosterone flowing through your blood stream. The best way to do this is to start lifting weights or doing bodyweight exercises. Weight-bearing, resistance movements increase your body’s production of this hormone. Selenium can also increase testosterone. You can find it in Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, and mushrooms.
To put the “boom boom” back in the bedroom, you’ve gotta get some B complex vitamins. They enhance nerve function and energy levels. They also increase blood flow (nudge nudge wink wink). Speaking of blood flow, mainly the heart, you need magnesium.
It’s the number one mineral in which people tend to be deficient. It is key to nerve function, heart health, and healthy blood in general. You want that blood healthy and pumping to all the right places. Vitamin E is also important. It increases circulation, sperm count, and sperm motility.
For superfoods to boost libido, Jason is a big fan of cacao, cinnamon, cranberry, maca, kabocha squash, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, sea vegetables, and watermelon. Beyond that, J-Wro recommends meditation and sleep. High levels of stress and anxiety strangle your love life. Kill the cortisol, and enjoy your increased sex drive!
- Almond Butter Apple Slices | Marzia Prince - October 21, 2016
- Apple Pie Protein Muffins - October 7, 2016
- Margherita-Style Vegan Pizza Recipe - October 6, 2016
- Vegetarian Recipe The Rice Yum Bowl - September 30, 2016
- Boost Sex Drive Naturally | Jason Wrobel - September 29, 2016
- Vegan Protein Pancakes With Talia Pollock - September 23, 2016
- How To Detox Naturally & Safely - September 22, 2016
- End of Summer Abs Exercises with Tim McComsey - September 17, 2016
- Personal Peach Parfait - September 16, 2016
- 7 Minute Workout With Tim McComsey - September 15, 2016