In episode 5 of BSN‘s Insider Training Series, India Paulino gives tips on creating the perfect physique. India tosses out misconceptions of weight training takes you through some weight exercises to help you achieve that killer body you’ve been striving for.
India puts an emphasis on weight training for body symmetry as well as good nutrition and a well-balanced meal plan. Don’t miss out on more expert tips. Tune in every Friday to watch this series unfold and learn more from Team BSN.
In this video India discusses: Calfs Quads and Hamstrings Back and Shoulders
About India Paulino
India is a certified police officer who has recently taken a break from catching bad guys in order to dedicate more time to her passion, fitness. She is an IFBB Bikini pro, fitness model and a writer for Fitness Rx for Women magazine.
‘Inspiring and motivating others to change their life for the better is what I live for,’ says India. ‘I believe that anything is possible and everyone can reach their hopes and dreams if they really want to.’
India first decided to give fitness competitions a try in 2010. She qualified for Nationals after winning the Novice Overall category and placing second in her class at her first competition, the NPC Ft. Lauderdale Cup in October 2010.
Four shows later India earned her IFBB pro card at the 2011 NPC Junior Nationals by winning the Bikini Overall. In her second pro show, the 2011 IFBB Jacksonville Pro, India placed second and qualified for the prestigious Bikini Olympia.
She went on to win the IFBB Ft. Lauderdale Pro and IFBB Miami World Pro while earning a sixth-place finish at the Bikini Olympia, capping off a strong rookie season. 2012 saw India win the IFBB Pittsburgh Pro and IFBB New York Pro while also repeating as champ at the IFBB Miami World Pro.
She also earned top-three finishes at the two biggest shows in the sport, placing second at the Arnold Classic Bikini International and third at the Bikini Olympia. India is always in demand as a fitness model and has been featured in several publications including Muscle & Fitness Hers, Flex, Fitness Rx for Women, Fit Girl, NPC News and Muscular Development. Even with so much success already, IndiaÕs star continues to rise. When asked about signing with BSN¨ she had this to say:
‘Wow! I’m so excited to represent such an amazing company. I plan on being in the fitness industry long-term and I know that BSN’s products will help give my body what it needs so that I am able to do that. FINISH FIRST¨ says it all!’
- 2016 Olympia in Review - September 23, 2016
- India Paulino’s Journey to Ms. Bikini Olympia - September 15, 2016
- Flex Lewis – Exclusive Training Footage - September 12, 2016
- Flew Lewis Is Working Towards The Olympia 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Behind the Scenes of Conor McGregor’s Obsession - July 27, 2016
- Conor McGregor’s Obsession – Fueled by SYNTHA-6 Edge - July 27, 2016
- Shoulder Workout with Dallas McCarver - March 25, 2016
- BSN – The Leader in Sports Nutrition – Conor McGregor - February 19, 2016
- Build Your Physique with India Paulino - February 12, 2016
- High Volume Chest Routine with Scott Herman - February 5, 2016