Carbohydrates are the most common source of energy for our bodies and should account for 55%-75% of dietary intake. There are many misconceptions about what carbs actually do and when is the best time to consume them.
Carbohydrates are proven to improve exercise performance, reduce fatigue and aid recovery, therefore carb supplementation is vital. However, how many carbs you consume depends on how active you are and your personal fitness goals.
Carbs can be consumed via multiple food sources, as well as efficient and effective supplementation at the right time, whether this is pre, post or intra workout. Our guide to carbohydrates explains all.
- MyProtein Launches Active Women Range w. Louise Thompson, Abby Pell & Nina Ross - October 11, 2016
- Carbs? Best Time To Eat (+ Function & Supplementation) - October 10, 2016
- How to Make Protein Custard - October 6, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids | Omega 3 6 & The Benefits Of Healthy Fats In Your Diet - October 5, 2016
- How To Make Pina Colada Protein Shake - September 30, 2016
- Danny Willett & Matthew Fitzpatrick, Dedication, Motivation And Ambition - September 28, 2016
- Super Greens Powder, What & How - September 27, 2016
- The Benefits With Creatine Supplementation - September 26, 2016
- Best Amino Acids For Training - September 23, 2016
- Chocolate Brownie Nice Cream Protein Dessert Recipe - September 22, 2016