Check out how PJ Braun, president of Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition targets the chest with a unique approach to expand and strengthen all areas of the pecs.
Rather than begin from the usual starting point, Braun switches things up to keep your muscles guessing. In this chest-blasting routine, you’ll be performing a basic, hardcore chest workout…only you’ll be doing it in reverse. By changing the order of the exercises, you’ll break from the norm and crush your muscle-building plateaus in the process.
- Cable Crossovers: 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
- Incline DB Flys: 4 sets of 12-15 reps.
- Incline DB Press Superset with Pushups off a bench: 12 reps on the DB Press and failure on pushups.
- Hammer Strength Chest Press: 4 sets of 10 reps with dropset on final set.
- Smith Machine Incline Press: 4 sets of 10 reps with dropset on final set.
- Laurin Conlin Takes Us Through Her Upper/Lower Workout (+ Bonus) - October 22, 2016
- Cody Montgomery and Isaac Train Back - October 12, 2016
- Check Out This Reverse Pec Punisher - October 11, 2016
- Arm Workout with Tristen Esco and Cody Montgomery - October 5, 2016
- Chest Workout With Tristen Esco & Tristan James - October 4, 2016
- Badass Workout of the Week: All About Abs - October 3, 2016
- Triple-T Banger Leg Workout - September 29, 2016
- BraunFitness Circuit A Whole-Body Circuit With Exercises - September 27, 2016
- Tristen Escolastico Shares A Quick And Easy Calorie Dense Breakfast - September 26, 2016
- Jason Stops By For Some Supplements, Advice And… - September 23, 2016