- 1 Scoop of BPI Sports ISO HD protein powder in Cookies and Cream Flavor
- 1/2 Cup of nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 8 oz. of Cashew Milk
- 3 Oreo Thins
- 4 Drops of liquid Stevia NuStevia Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Scoop of Fat-Free Whipped cream
- 314 Calories
- P 30g
- C 29g
- F 8g
Steps to Follow
Decorate and Blend
- Rim your glass with the chocolate syrup.
- Next, mix all ingredients (except for one cookie you’ll set aside for topping) in a blender and pour into glass.
- Top of your Cookies & Cream Pie protein shake with some whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel syrup.
- For more delicious protein shake recipes, check out this Peanut Buddies Protein Shake or what about a Coconut Banana Pie Protein Shake?
- A Kiwi Ginger Smoothie With BCAAs? - September 6, 2016
- Master the Chest Fly Press For Your Best Ever Chest Training - August 31, 2016
- This Pomberry Banana Best BCAA Smoothie is SWEET! - August 30, 2016
- Dude… Pre Workouts Matter – Try 1.M.R Pre Training Fuel - August 24, 2016
- Pre/Intra/Post Workout Supplementation Guide - August 22, 2016
- Let Tyrone Bell Help You Master the Rear Delt Combo - August 16, 2016
- Lean Green BCAA Smoothie – Great For Recovery! - August 16, 2016
- How Do You Properly Clean & Jerk? Here’s How! - August 13, 2016
- Learn How To Snatch Like An Olympic Weightlifter - August 13, 2016
- Master the Dumbbell Lunges for Quads - August 2, 2016