Damn son. Derick Carver lost his leg while on patrol in Afghanistan. He hit an IED and much of his right thigh and his left leg were pretty much destroyed. Three years later he was competing and is an inspiration to us all, Arnold Schwarzenegger included. If one man can prove to us that devastating events in one’s life don’t define a man, it’s Derick.
— Derick Carver (@DerickCarverBST) June 30, 2016
Check out Arnold’s Tweet on the next page, he’s absolutely right.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016