Trainer and dietician Tim McComsey is chillin’ at the park with 2 exercises to get slim and trim before your summer ends. You don’t have to exercise at the park, but we highly recommend it before it gets too cold to head outside.
For the first exercise, tie an exercise band around the bottom of any pole, bench, picnic table, or whatever you can find. Lay with the bottom of your feet facing the pole, and place the band around your feet. Lay flat, and squeeze your knees into your chest, using the band as resistance, then straighten your legs again. Challenge yourself even more by holding for a second each time you bring your knees up. Do this for 30 seconds, take a short rest, then repeat 3 times.
Keeping the band at the base of your pole, rotate your body 180 degrees, so your head’s at the base of the pole. Grab the band with both hands, and with your arms outstretched, perform standard crunches for 30 seconds, rest, then repeat 3 times.
Are your abs on fire yet? If not, get down and do a few more sets. Burning abs is a good thing!
- Almond Butter Apple Slices | Marzia Prince - October 21, 2016
- Apple Pie Protein Muffins - October 7, 2016
- Margherita-Style Vegan Pizza Recipe - October 6, 2016
- Vegetarian Recipe The Rice Yum Bowl - September 30, 2016
- Boost Sex Drive Naturally | Jason Wrobel - September 29, 2016
- Vegan Protein Pancakes With Talia Pollock - September 23, 2016
- How To Detox Naturally & Safely - September 22, 2016
- End of Summer Abs Exercises with Tim McComsey - September 17, 2016
- Personal Peach Parfait - September 16, 2016
- 7 Minute Workout With Tim McComsey - September 15, 2016