Essential fats are fatty acids that are vital for normal physiological functioning. The reason they are essential is because they must be consumed in the diet as the body can’t synthesise them.
Many assume fats are bad but these healthy fats are vital for many processes in the body as well as providing a fuel source. They can be consumed via supplementation in tablet or capsule form, the most popular of which are omega 3 and omega 6.
They can also be consumed readily by eating fatty acid rich foods such as fish, nuts, seeds, avocado, red meat, salmon and more.
- MyProtein Launches Active Women Range w. Louise Thompson, Abby Pell & Nina Ross - October 11, 2016
- Carbs? Best Time To Eat (+ Function & Supplementation) - October 10, 2016
- How to Make Protein Custard - October 6, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids | Omega 3 6 & The Benefits Of Healthy Fats In Your Diet - October 5, 2016
- How To Make Pina Colada Protein Shake - September 30, 2016
- Danny Willett & Matthew Fitzpatrick, Dedication, Motivation And Ambition - September 28, 2016
- Super Greens Powder, What & How - September 27, 2016
- The Benefits With Creatine Supplementation - September 26, 2016
- Best Amino Acids For Training - September 23, 2016
- Chocolate Brownie Nice Cream Protein Dessert Recipe - September 22, 2016