Even though this is a high volume routine, you won’t need a lot of time to knock out this full-scale, arm assault. What you will need is the strength and determination to put your head down and get the job done.
(see the moves in the video above).
Rope Pushdowns: Start with 30 pounds and do 15 reps. Increase the weight by 10 lbs and perform 15 reps again. Keep repeating with no break until you cannot complete 15 reps. This can take anywhere from 5-10 sets.
1) Underhand Pushdowns
2) V-bar Pushdowns
3) Machine Dips (done backwards)
4) Strait-bar Pushdowns
All sets till failure between 12-15 reps for 4 total sets.
Single-Arm Underhand Pushdowns: 3 sets till failure with no rest no rest between sets.
Single-Arm Neutral Grip Pushdowns: 2-3 sets till failure with no rest between sets.
Single-Arm Cable Curl: 4 sets till failure at 15 reps.
Alternating DB Curls: Start heaviest and continuously drop with no rest failing at 12-15 reps per set. One continuous set.
Incline DB Curls: 12-15 reps superset with Barbell 21’s for 4 total sets.
Single-Arm Hanging DB Curls: 4 sets alternating to failure.
EZ-bar Close-Grip Cable Curls superset with Wide-Grip EZ-bar Drag Curls: 1-2 rotations till failure.
- Laurin Conlin Takes Us Through Her Upper/Lower Workout (+ Bonus) - October 22, 2016
- Cody Montgomery and Isaac Train Back - October 12, 2016
- Check Out This Reverse Pec Punisher - October 11, 2016
- Arm Workout with Tristen Esco and Cody Montgomery - October 5, 2016
- Chest Workout With Tristen Esco & Tristan James - October 4, 2016
- Badass Workout of the Week: All About Abs - October 3, 2016
- Triple-T Banger Leg Workout - September 29, 2016
- BraunFitness Circuit A Whole-Body Circuit With Exercises - September 27, 2016
- Tristen Escolastico Shares A Quick And Easy Calorie Dense Breakfast - September 26, 2016
- Jason Stops By For Some Supplements, Advice And… - September 23, 2016