Build Giant Legs
Working hard with your above the belt muscles gives you ripped arms, chest and other upper body muscles that make your appearance noticeable. But in my views, leaving or skipping your body’s biggest muscles is a big mistake, as your lower body muscles are the base of the body.
If you really want to improve your body performance like an athlete, then building bigger and stronger leg muscles is the key for that.
I have seen many people skipping their leg days, and focusing only on arms and chest muscle training. These people are making a huge mistake by leaving exercises that build stronger and bigger legs (the home of our body’s bigger muscles). Strengthening lower body muscles gives you well-maintained body balance, reduces injuries while performing high-intensity exercises with agility and shapes your lower body muscles including hips, calves, and thighs.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017