Beginners need low to medium intensity exercises in the beginning of their muscle-building journey to improve their strength, stamina, and muscular ability through which they can accurately perform high-intensity exercises by lifting heavy weights with different & unique angles.
Here are some easy to perform exercises to strengthen and build stronger leg muscles;
|High knee march with knee hops||Low to medium||8||3|
|Barbell squats with low weight||Low to medium||8 to 10||2/3|
|Standing calf raise||Low to medium||12 to 15||3|
|Seated calf raise||Low to medium||12 to 15||3|
|Vertical jumps||Low to medium||8 to 10||2|
|Squat with weighted lunges
|Low to medium. Perform 5 squats and then 5 lunges in a row||10||3|
|Explosive jump squats with standard squats||Low to medium||*||3|
Standing calf raise requires no exercising equipment, whereas seated calf raise is performed by using gym equipment.
Perform three explosive jump squats, then quickly perform two standard squats without any pause and then repeat the process to complete one set.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017