Thanks to University of Georgia research workers who discovered that taking caffeine, about the same of two cups of coffee, helped minimize muscle soreness in women right after an intense workout. It functions by hindering adenosine, a chemical produced by your body responding to injury. Just be very careful not to exaggerate this one, as an excessive amount caffeine can induce muscle spasms.
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading. What’s your favorite remedy to ease sore muscles? Please share in the comments below.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016