Massaging stimulates blood-flow to sore muscles, which delivers oxygen to muscles trying to recover. Use your tips of your fingers to gently massage the areas that hurt. It will help your muscles recover more rapidly if you sit through the pain.
Use a foam roller to massage your own muscles if you are unable to get someone to help. Just use your body weight to roll the tube over the disturbed area.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016