Looking to get Shredded?
Seeing someone on a magazine cover who’s at a single digit body fat percentage is something that most people only ever dream of being able to achieve. Well what if I told you that it’s more realistic than you thought?
Although, trying to maintain these extremely low levels of body fat is unhealthy. If you’re looking to get peeled for a show or you want to find out your potential, just know that you can’t make it last over a long period of time.
Maintaining a body fat percentage closer to 12% is healthier and you’ll still look ripped! So let’s take a look at some of the key factors involved.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016