Losing body fat requires time, patience and planning ahead. Write down a specific goal with the amount of weight you want to lose within a realistic time frame. Depending on how lean you want to get, this could be between 8 and 20 weeks.
Work out how many pounds you want to lose per week. At the beginning, a lot of it may be water weight, therefore losing 5+ pounds a week is normal. But after a few weeks, aim for around 2 pounds to maintain as much muscle as possible. (This can be particularly difficult whilst cutting).
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016