Cheat meals aren’t a bad thing.
Once you’ve been dieting and training for a number of weeks, you become depleted (which is good) but you don’t want your body to get use to this state, otherwise it’ll be harder to keep losing fat.
Research shows us that scheduling meals out or grabbing takeaways once every week or two is fantastic to give you a boost of fuel which will also ramp up your metabolism!
Ideally, use cheat meals post-workout where the body soaks up all the calories, regardless of whether they come from healthy or unhealthy sources.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016