Implement cardio as a tool to burn more calories. The more cardio you do, the more food you can eat whilst still being in a deficit. Furthermore, studies reveal that changing up the kind of cardio you do helps you to stay more consistent with it.
There will be days where the training sucks and you’re tempted to cheat on the diet when you’re not supposed to…
Visualise where you want to be by thinking about the clear plan and goal in mind. All you have to do is stick to the routine and you’ll be shredded in no time!
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016