Weight training or resistance training is a combination of high intensity exercises that are generally performed to build muscles that are stronger and increased in number as well. Besides building strong and well-defined muscles, weight training or resistance training improves overall health and keeps you in a better shape by burning unnecessary body fat more quickly than other exercise plans.
In weight training or muscle building exercises, a right start is what you need to boost your energy and confidence to perform intense exercises. A Proper warm up including stretching exercises is the best way to prepare your muscles and to minimize the risks of being injured when performing strength exercises.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017