Brisk Walk or Jogging
Boost your cardio respiratory and energy generation system.
This is the real effective way of boosting your energy generation system and improving stamina in just a couple of days.
To perform brisk walk or jogging, you just have to prepare mentally and have to set a finish line. Divide the total distance that you are going to cover (from starting point to finish line) in three equal parts.
• Start walking with low/medium pace to cover first part of your track
• After covering first part of your total distance, start jogging with medium pace to cover the second or mid part of your track
• Finished seconds part of your track, Start running (sprint as fast as possible) with all your effort to reach the finish line
Hope you liked the article. How do you start your weight trainig session? Please share in the comments.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017