Reverse Ez Bar Curl – Instructions / Tips
Step 1 – Keep your shoulders back and your elbow locked into place.
Step 2 – Placing your hands on the ez bar will allow you a tighter contraction compared to other hand positions
Step 3 – If you are experienced lifter you can experiment with a false grip to further build the mind muscle connection otherwise considered the level of contraction of the bicep muscle.
- Hunter Labrada’s Best Tips For Reverse Ez Bar Curls - October 7, 2016
- Leg Press Tips By Hunter Labrada - September 30, 2016
- Beginner Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Workout - September 21, 2016
- Setting Achievable Goals - September 20, 2016
- Beginner Back & Biceps Workout - September 19, 2016
- Beginner Legs & Abs Workout - September 18, 2016
- Dining Out On Your Off Days - September 17, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Lying Leg Hamstring Curl - September 16, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Seated Leg Extension - September 16, 2016
- Beginner Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Workout - September 16, 2016