Reverse Ez Bar Curl – Instructions / Tips
Step 1 – Keep your shoulders back and your elbow locked into place.
Step 2 – Placing your hands on the ez bar will allow you a tighter contraction compared to other hand positions
Step 3 – If you are experienced lifter you can experiment with a false grip to further build the mind muscle connection otherwise considered the level of contraction of the bicep muscle.
- Hunter Labrada’s Best Tips For Reverse Ez Bar Curls - October 7, 2016
- Leg Press Tips By Hunter Labrada - September 30, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Lying Leg Hamstring Curl - September 16, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Seated Leg Extension - September 16, 2016
- How To Train Your Back & Biceps - September 6, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Explains Hanging Isolation Curl For Big Bi’s - August 29, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates Seated Dumbbell Preacher Curls - August 18, 2016
- Hunter Labrada – Standing Calf Raise – Instructions / Tips - August 6, 2016
- ReCharge! During Or After Your Training To Replenish Muscle Glycogen - June 22, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids With Lee Labrada and Dr. Dan - May 7, 2016