Want a toned set of arms, but don’t always have extra time for the gym? Get results on the double with this all-in-one workout that targets your shoulders, biceps, and triceps!
A great, effective workout doesn’t have to take all day. In fact, it shouldn’t! Make the most of your time in the gym with my all-around arm workout. You’ll build strong, toned triceps, biceps, and shoulders in no time!
This workout targets your arms and delts with four giant sets—groups of exercise done one after another with minimal rest. This approach will keep your heart rate elevated and guarantee that you leave the gym tired, sweaty, and knowing you did the most with your valuable time.
If you’re already following a program, but want to work more on your arms and shoulders, you can add this workout as an extra day—provided you don’t train arms two days in a row, that is. Or, if you’re just focusing on arm and shoulder development, you can do this workout twice a week, provided it jives with your other training goals.
Every exercise in this session calls for 15-20 reps. Keep your intensity up for every set. The last 5 reps of each lift are the most difficult, but that’s where results are achieved! Make sure you’re really pushing yourself and working until failure. After all, in lifting, as in life, you’ll only get as much as you put in.
- Andy Speer Shares The 3 Most Common Beginner Mistakes - October 21, 2016
- Strong Moves Upper-Body Workout With Alex Silver-Fagan - October 21, 2016
- Kris Gethin On The Importance of Hydration - October 12, 2016
- Athlete for Life – Samantha Leete Fitness 360 - October 12, 2016
- Incline Cross-Body Hammer Strength Press With Brandon Fokken - October 11, 2016
- Single Leg Deadlift with Resistance Band Challenge - October 11, 2016
- Phil Heath’s Challenger Back Workout - October 10, 2016
- Lactic Pulling Challenge For Triceps Gains - October 10, 2016
- Top 5 Keto Mistakes With Jason Wittrock - October 10, 2016
- Dr. Sara Solomon on HIIT and Intermittent Fasting - October 7, 2016