Learn how to do a L-Sit Chin-Up.
- Main Muscle Worked: Lats
- Other Muscles: Abdominals, Biceps, Forearms
- Equipment: Other
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Level: Expert
- With an underhand, shoulder-width grip, hang from a pull-up bar, then elevate your feet by bending at the hips so that your legs are now perpendicular to your torso. Your abs should be isometrically contracted to hold this body position. This will be your starting position.
- Contract your biceps and lats to pull your chin over the bar in a smooth motion, then release to descend just short of full arm extension. Repeat for reps.
- Andy Speer Shares The 3 Most Common Beginner Mistakes - October 21, 2016
- Strong Moves Upper-Body Workout With Alex Silver-Fagan - October 21, 2016
- Kris Gethin On The Importance of Hydration - October 12, 2016
- Athlete for Life – Samantha Leete Fitness 360 - October 12, 2016
- Incline Cross-Body Hammer Strength Press With Brandon Fokken - October 11, 2016
- Single Leg Deadlift with Resistance Band Challenge - October 11, 2016
- Phil Heath’s Challenger Back Workout - October 10, 2016
- Lactic Pulling Challenge For Triceps Gains - October 10, 2016
- Top 5 Keto Mistakes With Jason Wittrock - October 10, 2016
- Dr. Sara Solomon on HIIT and Intermittent Fasting - October 7, 2016