Hunter Labrada – Leg Press – Instructions / Tips
Hunter recently won his first bodybuilding competition ever. He not only won his class, Heavy Weight Open Bodybuilding, but he also managed to win the overall trophy at the 2016 Branch Warren Classic, held here in Houston Texas.
Step 1 – Position feet similar to a squat, in order to prevent your knees passing the tip of your toes on the bottom of the rep.
Step 2 – At the top of the rep avoid locking out your knees keeping the tension on your muscles and not your joints.
Step 3 – Bottom of the rep should only go as far as you can without your butt lifting off the pad. If this is happening you may want to perform active stretching outside of the gym to increase your range of motion.
- Hunter Labrada’s Best Tips For Reverse Ez Bar Curls - October 7, 2016
- Leg Press Tips By Hunter Labrada - September 30, 2016
- Beginner Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Workout - September 21, 2016
- Setting Achievable Goals - September 20, 2016
- Beginner Back & Biceps Workout - September 19, 2016
- Beginner Legs & Abs Workout - September 18, 2016
- Dining Out On Your Off Days - September 17, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Lying Leg Hamstring Curl - September 16, 2016
- Hunter Labrada Demonstrates The Seated Leg Extension - September 16, 2016
- Beginner Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Workout - September 16, 2016