Are you looking for a pre-workout without creatine?
Are you looking for caffeine and amino acids along with flexibility? Look no further than AminoLIFT+.
AminoLIFT+ is extremely versatile. With each scoop (1 serving) containing around one hundred and ten (110) mgs of caffeine and seven (7) grams of amino acids, it can be used in the morning, before a workout or even as an afternoon pick—me-up instead of coffee.
You can go up to three scoops (servings) for an awesome twenty-one (21) grams of amino acids and three hundred and thirty (330) mgs of caffeine.
Two (2) grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA – L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine) per scoop (one serving) like ya heard about. Are you doing the math in your head? I knew you were! That’s right, that’s 6 grams BCAA per three (3) scoop servings.
Have you tried the Mango Margarita flavor yet? It’s the real deal. AminoLIFT+ also comes strong in Fruit Punch and Watermelon flavor versions.
You are always on the go and trying to balance the demands of work, school, family and of course your training. We share that passion for fitness and life. Live today and make the most of it.
- Star Lunges An Awesome Exercise To Work Your Legs - September 29, 2016
- The Single Leg Deadlift Is A Great Choice - September 29, 2016
- Barbell Ab Roll Outs Make For A Hard Abs Workout - September 14, 2016
- Inchworm | Ab Exercises No Equipment - September 14, 2016
- The Ab Slam Is A Great Medicine Ball Abs Exercise - September 14, 2016
- Is The Deadlift The Best Back Exercise… Or This One? - September 1, 2016
- Sometimes Creatine In Your Pre-Workout SUCKS - August 18, 2016
- Are Modern BCAA+ Tabs Concentrated BCAA Tablets The Best? - August 18, 2016
- Caffeine-Free Pre-Workout Pills? Get Yok3d - August 18, 2016
- Is Modern CREATINE The Best Creatine Supplement? - August 18, 2016