Enjoy our delicious Pina Colada Protein Shake and get that summery feeling once more!
- 200ml coconut water
- 75g Frozen Banana
- 70g Frozen Pineapple
- 50g Coconut Yogurt
- 1 scoop Myprotein Pineapple and Coconut protein
- Add all to a blender, blend together and serve.
- Optional: Why not be extra creative and serve it in a pineapple with shredded Myprotein coconut?!
- MyProtein Launches Active Women Range w. Louise Thompson, Abby Pell & Nina Ross - October 11, 2016
- Carbs? Best Time To Eat (+ Function & Supplementation) - October 10, 2016
- How to Make Protein Custard - October 6, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids | Omega 3 6 & The Benefits Of Healthy Fats In Your Diet - October 5, 2016
- How To Make Pina Colada Protein Shake - September 30, 2016
- Danny Willett & Matthew Fitzpatrick, Dedication, Motivation And Ambition - September 28, 2016
- Super Greens Powder, What & How - September 27, 2016
- The Benefits With Creatine Supplementation - September 26, 2016
- Best Amino Acids For Training - September 23, 2016
- Chocolate Brownie Nice Cream Protein Dessert Recipe - September 22, 2016