Lunges are a great exercise for lower body development but with a few angle adjustments and body position alterations it can change the whole target focus of the exercise.
BPI Sports Training Expert and Legion Training founder, Tyrone Bell shows us what necessary adjustments need to be made when we are wanting to make Glutes our primary target.
- Single Leg Deadlift with Resistance Band Challenge - October 11, 2016
- A Kiwi Ginger Smoothie With BCAAs? - September 6, 2016
- Master the Chest Fly Press For Your Best Ever Chest Training - August 31, 2016
- This Pomberry Banana Best BCAA Smoothie is SWEET! - August 30, 2016
- Dude… Pre Workouts Matter – Try 1.M.R Pre Training Fuel - August 24, 2016
- Pre/Intra/Post Workout Supplementation Guide - August 22, 2016
- Let Tyrone Bell Help You Master the Rear Delt Combo - August 16, 2016
- Lean Green BCAA Smoothie – Great For Recovery! - August 16, 2016
- How Do You Properly Clean & Jerk? Here’s How! - August 13, 2016
- Learn How To Snatch Like An Olympic Weightlifter - August 13, 2016