Introducing MYAMINO COMPLEX, our premium interpretation of optimal amino acid supplementation. Designed to replenish, hydrate and energise, this 38 ingredient complex provides a 22 amino acid blend, alongside a host of B vitamins and minerals.
Combined in the blend is a first-class amalgamation of trending ingredients, including D-Aspartic Acid, Beta Alanine, Citrulline, BCAA 2:1:1 peptides and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine.
Chromium has also been included to help stabilise blood glucose levels and Choline which contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
Coconut water powder helps provide essential electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium, which contribute to normal muscle function and contraction.
A B-Vitamin complex will contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, and normal function of the immune system – essential if you hope to train all year round.
MYAMINO COMPLEX has been conceptualised to be sipped throughout the day. Mix with iced water, for a truly refreshing juice flavoured drink.
We highly recommend buying a Myprotein gallon hydrator, so that you can supplement yourself throughout the day. For added punch, we would also recommend adding some creatine monohydrate or guarana to your drink.
- MyProtein Launches Active Women Range w. Louise Thompson, Abby Pell & Nina Ross - October 11, 2016
- Carbs? Best Time To Eat (+ Function & Supplementation) - October 10, 2016
- How to Make Protein Custard - October 6, 2016
- Essential Fatty Acids | Omega 3 6 & The Benefits Of Healthy Fats In Your Diet - October 5, 2016
- How To Make Pina Colada Protein Shake - September 30, 2016
- Danny Willett & Matthew Fitzpatrick, Dedication, Motivation And Ambition - September 28, 2016
- Super Greens Powder, What & How - September 27, 2016
- The Benefits With Creatine Supplementation - September 26, 2016
- Best Amino Acids For Training - September 23, 2016
- Chocolate Brownie Nice Cream Protein Dessert Recipe - September 22, 2016