This is a critical time in America. We have a lot of issues that people talk about fixing, but there is a lack of action. A group of fitness celebrities have come together to start a revolution of good deeds.
It would be criminal for the leaders in the fitness community to not lead by example and to be silent. But this time we will not talk with our mouths, we will let our muscles do the talking.
From reading to children, to building houses for the homeless, to handing out clothing in an impoverished area, we are committed to doing this and to documenting it—to hopefully show that in this volatile time in American history, we can do our part to stop this vicious cycle. Join us in making the world a better place, and put your muscle where your mouth is.
- ProSupps MyBar Review - October 21, 2016
- John Meadows Explains Mountain Dog Back Training - October 18, 2016
- How Do You Protect Your Liver and Kidneys? - October 12, 2016
- Should I Focus on Strength When Bulking? - October 11, 2016
- Can You Make Gains When Overtraining? - October 11, 2016
- The Best High Protein Strawberry Sugar Cookies Ever - October 10, 2016
- Should I Base My Macros on Overall Weight or Lean Body Mass? - October 10, 2016
- Is Taking Steroids Worth It? - October 9, 2016
- Should I Measure My Food Cooked or Uncooked? - October 7, 2016
- Is Your Grip Failing On Deadlifts? Here’s The Fix - October 7, 2016