In a moment of down-time at the Arnold Classic 2016 in Columbus, OH, two friends candidly sit down and talk about life.
They touch upon how negative events in your life shape your future and can turn a bullied kid into a beast. Frank “the Wrath” McGrath goes back to the time he was quiet and shy and not into sports at all – and what eventually led him to start working out.
For those watching now who are going through pain – remember that in the end – your life experiences help you become who you are in the future, and it’s on you to decide to become a better person from and through it all.
- Frank McGrath and Evan Centopani Talk Balance - October 21, 2016
- The Animal Underground: Rob Hall, Chest Day - October 12, 2016
- Breakfast In A Glass with Roman “Rex” Fritz - October 12, 2016
- The Supps That Made Andrey Malanichev a BEAST - October 11, 2016
- Buffalo Bar Benchpresses With Dan Green - October 10, 2016
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Straight Talk With Dorian Hamilton - October 10, 2016
- Frank McGrath and Evan Centopani Share #1 Olympia Memories - October 7, 2016
- Vincenzo Masone Killing Legs With Evan Centopani - October 7, 2016
- Supplement Simplicity With Dorian Hamilton - October 6, 2016
- Bench Pressing with Dorian Hamilton - October 5, 2016