Learn how to do a v-sit lying down ball throw and catch.
- Main Muscle Worked: Abdominals
- Other Muscles: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
- Equipment: Medicine Ball
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Level: Intermediate
- Lie supine on the floor holding a medicine ball between your hands just off your chest with your head and feet just off the floor, legs fully extended. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your abdominals isometrically contracted to prevent your feet from touching the floor, throw the ball a few feet directly upward and catch it on the way down. Immediately repeat again for reps or time.
- Andy Speer Shares The 3 Most Common Beginner Mistakes - October 21, 2016
- Strong Moves Upper-Body Workout With Alex Silver-Fagan - October 21, 2016
- Kris Gethin On The Importance of Hydration - October 12, 2016
- Athlete for Life – Samantha Leete Fitness 360 - October 12, 2016
- Incline Cross-Body Hammer Strength Press With Brandon Fokken - October 11, 2016
- Single Leg Deadlift with Resistance Band Challenge - October 11, 2016
- Phil Heath’s Challenger Back Workout - October 10, 2016
- Lactic Pulling Challenge For Triceps Gains - October 10, 2016
- Top 5 Keto Mistakes With Jason Wittrock - October 10, 2016
- Dr. Sara Solomon on HIIT and Intermittent Fasting - October 7, 2016