It’s true that there are many ways to build muscles. But keep in mind that not all of them are healthy. It’s not just the results that we’re after, but also your safety and your overall well-being. This is why, we encourage only the use of tried-and-tested and at the same time safe techniques that won’t put you in danger.
Below, you’ll find a quick list of those that you should try to build muscles.
Decrease your repetitions
To achieve the most muscle growth, you should be doing between six and 12 reps per set with sets that last between 40 and 70 seconds. Also, your workouts should last no longer than 45 minutes.
Although research supports the benefits of rep in the six to 12 ranges in building muscles, it’s still important to incorporate low reps and high reps in your workouts. Look into different programs that combine the various rep ranges to help you meet your muscle mass goals.
- Should You Avoid Carbs To Lose Weight? - February 14, 2017
- Fittest Actresses: Hot Photos & Exercise Routine - January 31, 2017
- Muscle-Building Smoothies: 5 Smoothie Recipes to Try - January 27, 2017
- Ten Actors Who Have Bulked Up for Movie Roles - January 25, 2017
- Famous Women With Amazing Abs-See Inspiring Photos! - January 23, 2017
- Eat Your Way to Increased Muscle Mass - January 22, 2017
- Want to Build Muscles with Long-term Results? Read these Tips! - January 19, 2017
- Muscle Building Meals To Eat Before You Go To Sleep - January 13, 2017
- Tips for your First Time at the Gym - January 10, 2017