Learn how to do a Russian Bar Dip.
- Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
- Other Muscles: Chest, Shoulders
- Equipment: Other
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Level: Intermediate
- Hop onto the parallel bars with your arms extended to support yourself, hands facing in. Keep your body vertical. This will be your starting position.
- Lower yourself under control till there’s about a 90-degree bend in your shoulders, your forearms still perpendicular to the bars. Immediately shift your torso backward by repositioning your forearms so they’re now fully atop the parallel bars, body still straight.
- Shift back the other way by moving your forearms to a perpendicular position once again. Contract your pecs and triceps to press back up to full arm extension, repeating for reps.
- Andy Speer Shares The 3 Most Common Beginner Mistakes - October 21, 2016
- Strong Moves Upper-Body Workout With Alex Silver-Fagan - October 21, 2016
- Kris Gethin On The Importance of Hydration - October 12, 2016
- Athlete for Life – Samantha Leete Fitness 360 - October 12, 2016
- Incline Cross-Body Hammer Strength Press With Brandon Fokken - October 11, 2016
- Single Leg Deadlift with Resistance Band Challenge - October 11, 2016
- Phil Heath’s Challenger Back Workout - October 10, 2016
- Lactic Pulling Challenge For Triceps Gains - October 10, 2016
- Top 5 Keto Mistakes With Jason Wittrock - October 10, 2016
- Dr. Sara Solomon on HIIT and Intermittent Fasting - October 7, 2016