We’re not easily impressed by a ripped physique anymore, but when we saw a Tweet pop by with Helmut Strebl’s striations front and center – let’s just say our jaw dropped.
If you missed anatomy class, here’s a quick lesson on your back musculature:
Wide grip chin-ups, with full range of motion, should be an integral part of your back training. For beginners, start with a narrower underhand grip. Doesn't matter if you cannot perform even a single full rep.keep doing it,even if its just half reps and eventually it will lead you towards easily performing a couple of full range reps with contraction at the top and full stretch at the bottom. #HelmutStrebl #TeamHelle #Pullups #Chinups
Now put down those cookies and follow Helmut on Instagram.
- These Girls Are The Most Sizzling Female Fitness Models In The Industry - February 27, 2017
- How To Get Shredded - February 24, 2017
- How to Ease Sore Muscles After an Intense Workout - January 30, 2017
- Kai & Kang Leg Workout - October 21, 2016
- Watch This Insane Back Workout With Massive Joes - September 23, 2016
- NEW: Dymatize ISO Clear Ready to Drink Protein - August 30, 2016
- Pro armwrestler vs Pro bodybuilder - August 14, 2016
- Holy Shit! We Found The Fattest Kid In The World - August 4, 2016
- This Grandma Bodybuilder Just Turned 90 - July 29, 2016
- Damn Son. Up Your Testosterone By Following These 6 Instagram Models - July 8, 2016